Wednesday 2 February 2011

Hey guys!
If you are new to chobots then this is the right place to come! I hope your experience so far on chobots has been positive. If you need any help at all you can do three things:-

If you see JLB1999 (me) you can ask me and I'll try to point you in the right direction. Also I can give you a full tour around Chobots to get you familiar with all the places.

Agents: Agents are people who are specially picked by the chobots moderaters as they are caring, very nice and help lots of new chobots aswell as experienced ones. You can identify agents as they have a distinctive blue chat and on their player card they have a Agent badge.

Support: You can mail support if you have any bugs/issues, questions or just for general chat and they will reply as soon as they can.


This is chobots agent badge

No comments:

Post a Comment