Thursday 24 February 2011

About me (Mrcarfan9000)

Hi, it's me, mrcarfan9000. In this post I am going to tell you about me. On chobots I have lots of great friends who always answer my private chats e.g. RoyalTapDancer, jlb1999, vatsal20 and there are others. I have lots of clothes in my wardrobe (especially shirts) which you can see in the pic. Image and video hosting by TinyPic My favourite room on chobots is cafe street. My favourite room used to be rockemall street but they took it away :( . I like playing robots and i have a rank 10 team. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Here is one of my friends which you proberly haven't seen before or heard of. Image and video hosting by TinyPic . His name is vatsal20. I met him in robots while I was finding people for my team. When he joined, me helped me get good roboters. Well, that is all for now. Hope you like my first post. Bye!!!!

~Mrcarfan9000, the guy who likes cars

No comments:

Post a Comment